Virtual 360° Tours
The starting point for any good virtual tour is capturing high-quality photography. We use the latest professional digital cameras and optics to capture images of maximize quality. These images are then coupled with a custom made interface to produce the highest quality bespoke virtual tours.
Below are a list of key features that make our tours stand out.
- Our virtual tours run in all modern browsers on PC, Mac, Android and Linux
- iOS / HTML5 compatible - our tours will also run on iPhones, iPads, iPods and all other smartphones and tablets
- Multi-resolution image sets for best fit on individual devices resulting in faster download and conserving bandwidth
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography for more even lighting in the virtual images - no glare or dark shadows
- Individually custom designed tour interfaces - made to match and integrate seamlessly with your website
- Highly customisable - we can add video, sound, images, animation, hotspots, Google Maps, social media, etc.
- Extra functionality such as clickable hotspots, pop-up info boxes / images, html windows, plus much more
- Interactive floorplan maps - allows users to have a better bearing of where they are within a tour
- Fullscreen mode - all tours have the option to display maximised in 'fullscreen' for truly immersive views
- Move around and view in any direction, both up to the ceiling / sky and down to the floor / ground
- Minimal 360° Tours branding - only a small 360° Tours signature logo on the info button window
- Copyright and ownership of images transfers to you the client on receipt of payment
- One-time charge - no ongoing yearly payments or licensing fees
- We can add the virtual tours to CD, DVD, memory card, USB key or run from a computer for presentations